Skip to main content

Several sources of funding are available to you:

Government Grants / Loans *

If you need financial assistance to study at College, two government financial assistance schemes are available for application. These are:

  • The Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
  • The Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)

* Students of Diploma in Foundation Studies Programme can apply for financial assistance via the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme.

Students wishing to obtain further details of these government grants/loans should contact the Student Finance Office directly at:

Addresses: 4/F, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kai Tak, Kowloon (FASP)  / 
12/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon (NLSPS)
Tel. No.: 2802 2345

  Continuingcef Education Fund

The Continuing Education Fund (CEF) subsidizes adults with learning aspirations to pursue continuing education and training courses. Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of their fees, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000, on successful completion of a reimbursable course (with an attendance rate of at least 70% and a grade of C- or above). The fees for more than one reimbursable course may be reimbursed, subject to the maximum ceiling of HK$10,000 per applicant.

Many courses relating to Associate Degree and Higher Diploma programmes are CEF reimbursable courses. Eligible students should submit their applications before the commencement of the course. 

Office of the Continuing Education Fund

Address: Room 916, 9/F, Kwai Hing Government Offices, 166-174 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Tel. No.: 3142 2277